Producers & Production Managers – We’re There For You…
Whatever facet of the Production and Entertainment Industry, when it comes to your travel, we know what you’re talking about.
Everyone may think the entertainment industry’s wild and glamorous, but at the end of the day, it’s really gruelling hard work.
We understand the production schedule is as variable as the weather and we know how to roll with it. As you’ll see from the links below, we’ve put crews everywhere from Tierra del Fuego to the Dead Sea and everywhere in between.
Let us handle your travel – you’ll be busy enough handling everything else.
We’re there for you
- To know where everyone is, where everyone is going to be, and know exactly how much it cost to have them there.
- To provide comprehensive reports via secure internet connection providing all the booking and accounting information you need – Individual cost centres for cast/crew/agency/director/producer, etc.
- Arrive on location without the added stress of complicated itineraries. Clear information in familiar formats.
- Hotel rooms knowing what to expect – wi-fi, parking, gym, rank allocation, meal inclusions, etc.
- Transport solutions for every location – car rentals, limo, equipment vehicles, etc.
- Late nights, weather days, missed flights – When the schedule changes, so can your accommodation, transport and flights. We’re here for you.
- We know how it works and we speak your language – 24 hours a day
Here are a few of the productions we have serviced over past years
93 cast & crew around the world
Client: Expedia Travel
Destinations – Australia, Cambodia, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
Client: Tourism Australia
Moving 60 crew around Australia using a mix of charted and commercial flights
Co-ordination all accommodation and car hire required: Airlie Beach, Hayman Island, Adelaide, Kangaroo Island, Hobart, Freycinet, Melbourne, Uluru, Kununurra, El Questro, Broome, Kooljaman, Cairns, Lizard Island, Sydney – Blue Mountains