SPENCER TRAVEL JOINS BELMOND BELLINI CLUB
Spencer Travel recently joined the prestigious and exclusive Belmond Bellini Club, a preferred status that comes with a rich range of incredible benefits and special offers. These are now extended to Spencer Travel clients across every luxury Belmond travel experience.
The name Belmond is synonymous with nostalgic glamour and celebrations of every kind. Belmond is the glamour of Rio’s Belmond Copacabana Palace and champagne in the bar car of the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train. It is dawn beside the temples of Cambodia’s Angkor Wat and sunset over Botswana’s Okavango Delta and the rivers of Myanmar. It is an evening of authentic regional dining, followed by a dramatic rail journey to the gateway of Machu Picchu and on through the highlands of Peru.
Iconic hotels, luxury trains, river cruises, safaris: Belmond’s remarkable portfolio embraces 47 of the world’s most celebrated destinations, inspiring retreats and thrilling adventures.
Our agency VIP status enables us to extend the following Belmond Bellini Club guest amenities when travelling at a Belmond destination:
- Complimentary breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary upgrades on arrival, based on availability
- Free internet access
- Personalised in-room VIP welcome amenity
- Waitlist priority for high demand properties or experiences
- An exclusive hotel/resort credit* of $200 per room per stay for all suite bookings, or $90 per room per stay for non-suite bookings
- On-board credits* for trains and river cruises bookings at $100 per person per overnight journey or $45 per person for day trips
- An exclusive $500 gift voucher valid for a future Belmond experience at a different property for clients who spend over $5,000 in a single booking
Terms and conditions apply, so be sure to contact us for full details and to book your next Belmond luxury experience.
*valid with certain rates only