We understand the needs of small-to-medium-sized businesses. Our value-focused business travel solutions are designed to keep both your financial officers and your travellers happy.
From genuine 24-7 consultant support to comprehensive budget reporting tools, Spencer Travel’s clients have everything they need for productive, fully accountable travel.
Need a break? We can help you plan and book the perfect getaway. Work with us and you’ll tap into our decades of experience, insights, supplier relationships and specially negotiated experiences and amenities.
No-one travels more than we do, and we love holiday planning. Whether you’re looking for a cheeky short-break somewhere local, or planning the luxury trip of a lifetime to the ends of the Earth, we’re ready to turn your holiday dreams into reality.
Spencer Travel is a boutique corporate travel management company founded by Penny Spencer in 1998.
The first corporate travel agency inducted into the National Travel Industry Awards Hall of Fame, Spencer Travel offers a complete suite of travel services to the corporate SME sector.
Our peerless service is backed by leading-edge technology, digital platforms and the best people in the industry.
GREAT TECH IS PARAMOUNT TO CORPORATE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
Our tech solutions include:
- Online booking tools
- Mobile apps
- Full digital dashboard
- Automated quality assurance
- Online reporting
- Virtual travel-only credit card options
- In-house tech support
- ISOS duty of care integration
- Events management software
SPENCER TRAVEL OFFERS THE FULL RANGE OF TECHNOLOGY TO ENSURE LEADING EDGE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT
“I am always looking for ways to save time and reduce effort and Serko is definitely a tool that does this. Of course, the staff at Spencer Travel are only a phone call or email away should I ever need assistance.”
Kirsty Mikhael, PA to COO,
RM Williams Pty Ltd
To enhance our clients’ travel experiences with personalised and attentive service, open communication, and a passion for delivering great value at every turn.
We acknowledge that by being part of the travel and tourism ecosystem we have a responsibility to protect and care for our planet and contribute to minimising the environmental impact that our activities may have.
We are committed to conducting business in a socially, environmentally and ethically responsible manner.
We embrace integrity, diversity and the rise of the conscious consumer.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Spencer Travel is committed to:
1. Minimising environmental impacts in the areas of waste, water, energy and air quality.
- Ensuring we are headquartered in a building with XXXX environmental rating.
- Annual reductions in energy and water use in the workplace.
- Recycling and re-using office resources where practical.
- Provision of the mechanisms for clients to carbon-offset their corporate and leisure travel.
2. Giving back to the community by volunteering and donating resources.
- Spencer Travel staff are encouraged to engage with any charitable organisation that interests them. They receive an annual day in lieu to pursue that cause.
- Spencer Travel annual ‘give-back’ team charity days.
3. Ensuring our supply chain shares responsible social and environmental practices.
- Partnering with suppliers and travel operators at the forefront of sustainable innovation with a similar commitment to minimising the negative environmental impacts of all activity related to travel.
To enhance our clients’ travel experiences through personalised service, open communication, great value, and to conduct business in a socially, environmentally and ethically responsible manner.