Our Partnerships and Memberships are a result of Spencer Travel building solid relationships with some of the best airlines, hotel groups and travel suppliers in the world. This allows us to pass on to you exclusive rates and access to extended services and VIP attention.
Preferred Platinum Partner Benefits
- Complimentary breakfast for two daily
- Hotel welcome amenity
- US$75 hotel credit (or amenity of equal value) for use during stay
- Complimentary in-room Internet
- Room upgrade*
- Priority check-in/check-out*
Priority Lounge Pass program
Spencer Travel is delighted to offer our clients 10% off Priority Lounge Pass. Simply use the link about to access our exclusive discount. Priority Pass provides you with access to over 850 airport lounges worldwide irrespective of the airline or the class of service travelled in.
Priority Pass Members enjoy the following privileges at airport lounges around the world:
Peace and quiet – the chance to relax before the flight
- Refreshments, newspapers and snacks – no need to queue for expensive airport food
- Full use of facilities – most lounges offer phones, fax machines, email, Internet access, showers and even conference rooms.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner Programme
When you book Four Seasons through Spencer Travel, you will enjoy exclusive Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits. Your advisor will be pleased to give you more details.
Spencer Travel is part of the Virtuoso network.
Virtuoso is a by-invitation-only organisation of more than 6,000 elite travel specialists in 22 countries, as well as over 1,000 of the world’s best travel providers and premier destinations. Their relationships with the finest travel companies – 400 of which are exclusive to Virtuoso – provide the network’s clientele with exclusive amenities, rare experiences and privileged access.
Mandarin Oriental Fan Club
- One category room upgrade, subject to availability at the time of check-in
- Daily complimentary American breakfast
- Complementary high speed internet
- US$100.00 F&B or Spa services credit*
- Priority room waitlist clearance
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Luxury Privileges program:
- Daily breakfast for two guests
- A unique property benefit, which varies from hotel to hotel but can include a food and beverage credit, a welcome cocktail, complimentary lunch or dinner and more.
- Room upgrade when available
- Early check-in/late check out
Dorchester Collections Diamond Club
- Guaranteed one room category upgrade at time of booking (maximum guaranteed upgrade into a Jr. Suite)
- Daily full breakfast (breakfast menu only), available in any outlet including in-room dining, for up to two people per bedroom, excluding alcohol and caviar, but including taxes and all service charges
- Credit of 100 units of local currency once per stay for room bookings (applied to final bill, towards room charges)
- Daily credit of 100 units of local currency once per stay for suite bookings (applied to final bill, including room charges)
- Daily unlimited internet access for unlimited number of devices
Jumeirah Passport to Luxury program
- Buffet breakfast for two daily
- Upgrade based on availability
- $100 Food and Beverage Credit or Spa Credit
- Early check-in based on availability
- 4pm late check-out based on availability
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
The Peninsula PEN Club
- “Peninsula Time” – Flexible check-in and check-out times
- Daily full set breakfast for up to two persons
- Room upgrade to the next category upon arrival, if available
- Upgraded in-room amenities
- Complimentary 30-minute extension on any spa treatment booked
Shangri-La Hotels The Luxury Circle
Benefits for all Shangri-La and Kerry hotels include:
- Complementary full breakfast for two including in-room dining
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Upgrade to the next room type within the same category at the time of booking subject to availability
- Welcome Amenity
- Hotel credit of USD100 or 10% of room rate whichever is higher (once per day)